Current Open Positions:
Assisted Living Facility Manager (AFLM) Instructor: For specific position information or to apply for the position, please email your resume to Michael Snyder at email@example.com.
Caregiver Instructor: For specific position information or to apply for the position, please email your resume to Michael Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RN Nursing Assistant (CNA) Instructor (Part-time):
Nurses’ are born teachers! If the thought of teaching stirs an inner passion, consider becoming an RN Nursing Instructor in our Certified Nursing Assistant Program.
Flexible opportunities exist to work during the day and/or weekends.
Hiring Skills Instructors and Clinical Instructors.
- Hold a current, registered nurse license that is active and in good standing
- Provide documentation of a minimum of one-year full time or 1500 hours employment providing direct care as a registered nurse in any setting.
Plus – At a minimum, ONE of the following:
- i. Successful completion of a three-semester credit course on adult teaching and learning concepts offered by an accredited post-secondary educational institution
- ii. Completion of a 40-hour continuing education program in adult teaching and learning concepts that was awarded continuing education credit by an accredited organization,
- iii. One year of full-time or 1500 hours experience teaching adults as a faculty member or clinical educator
- iv. One year of full time or 1500 hours experience supervising nursing assistants.
These are all part time positions with no benefits and start at $27.00/hour.
Here is the perfect opportunity to share your knowledge, mentor future healthcare providers, and make a difference in the care provided in our community!
Respond via email to email@example.com, attach your current resume, and let us know of a good day/time for us to call you to chat and hopefully meet. Are you ready to branch out and do something new?
We look forward to meeting you!!