- Option 1: Pay course tuition $465.00 in full at registration. (EFFECTIVE 11/01/21 program cost will increase to $600)
- Arizona State Written Final Exam through D&S Diversified Technology – $125.00
- State Board Certification Examination fee is $300.00 payable to the NCIA Board.
Tuition includes: PDF Manual, technology fee and administrative fee.
Possible Additional Costs:
Available to purchase to help prepare you for the State Certification Examination – “Facility Manager Study Guide” is only $35.00!
Facility Manager Study Guide
By: Michael Snyder, ALFM “With close to ½ of candidates not passing the State Licensure exam on their first try, preparing for success is all about preparation. The Facility Manager Study Guide is an effective tool that can help towards passing the exam the first time!”
- 21 Years of Age
- Copy of High School Diploma, GED, or College Diploma/Transcript
- The ability to Read, Write and Communicate Effectively in English
- Must be able to meet application requirements of the NCIA Board. Additional information and application can be obtained/downloaded at www.aznciaboard.us
- 2080 hours of health related and verifiable experience in the past 5 years
- a high school diploma/GED
- Assisted Living Caregiver training certification
- Dated on or after August 2013.
Required to Register:
PLEASE NOTE: Certification as an Assisted Living Caregiver dated on or after August 2013 is required unless you are a currently Licensed Arizona Nurse (LPN/RN), Doctor (MD/DO), or Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Administrator.
- Complete the 40 hour classroom requirement.
- Pass competency exams at 80% or higher.
- Pass Arizona State Written Final Exam
- Pass the NCIA Board Certification Exam.
Assisted Living Manager Course Requirements:
- Assisted Living Homes
- Assisted Care Centers
- Candidates must be 21 years old
- Be a certified Arizona Assisted Living Facility Manger
- Current certification in CPR and First Aid
- Current negative TB test
- Current fingerprint clearance card
Assisted Living Managers are qualified to manage:
Employment Qualifications for Assisted Living Manager:
The NCIA Board has granted permission to complete classroom lecture hours online. AMTI is utilizing Zoom to complete the online lectures. Manager students will complete their lecture hours online in real-time with the instructor and then will be required to take their exams in-person during open testing times here at the school. Registration is now open for this hybrid-online course, but space is limited. Call 480-835-7679 for questions.
Arizona is preparing for one of the largest growths of seniors above the age of 85. As a result, the need for professional Assisted Living Managers increases each year. Take the necessary steps to become the solution to a growing need by enrolling in the AMTI Assisted Living Manager course.
Assisted Living Manager Program Description
The Assisted Living Manager program is a 40-hour course. The AMTI Manager course instructors are current industry professionals that have years of relevant experience and knowledge. While attending classroom instruction, students have access to online studying materials. Students will be required to take chapter tests to test their comprehension of the course materials. Finally, students will take the course final exam and must pass with an 80% or higher in order to be eligible for state certification exams. Classes are Monday through Friday 7:00AM – 3:30PM.
Course materials that will be covered include:
- Resident Services Management
- Personnel Management
- Medication Management
- Legal Aspects
- Financial Management
- Physical Environment Management
- Assisted Living Regulations
Assisted Living Manager Certifications:
Once students pass the AMTI Assisted Living Manager course, they’ll sit for the Arizona State Written Final Exam & the NCIA Board Certification Exam. Both exams are required by the State of Arizona to work as an Assisted Living Manager in any care facility or home.
Furthermore, state certified Managers are required to take hours of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) every 2-years to maintain their Assisted Living Manager Certification. Please visit the AMTI Assisted Living Manager CEUs page for more information on the CEUs offered by AMTI.
By attending AMTI’s Assisted Living Manager course, you’re joining a growing network of accomplished professionals. Because of the high ratio of students passing the Manager’s course, AMTI consistently has one of the largest graduating classes of NCIA certified Assisted Living Managers in Arizona.
CONTACT US AND SCHEDULE YOUR VISIT